Thursday, January 31, 2008

DMV Phone Reps

Again, I am convinced that telephone representatives for some companies have no idea what they are talking about, as I mentioned earlier my experience with AT&T and my business phone line. This time it involves the State of Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles. I think when I ask questions they just make up answers to make it appear that they know something. I was going to conduct a transaction for someone else so I called to ask what forms I would need. She said I would need an H-something form to do that and I asked to have it mailed. The told me the 3 other forms, which I had. Waited 2 weeks for that form, instead she just went with me. When we got there it turned out that special H form is just a registration form, which I already had. I was also told that I didn't need 2 of the other forms the phone person told me I needed. Had she known what she was talking about I would have done the transaction 2 weeks ago!

No comments: